Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager – Immediate Start
Founded in 2016, in London, United Kingdom, Eyekandy is a global leader in the innovation, curation and deployment of Augmented Reality Experiences for Commerce. The multi award-winning Point & Place® Augmented Reality Shopping Platform has been adopted by hundreds of retailers, in fifteen native languages, in over forty countries and leads the way in AR Shopping for Retailers and Brands. Our Snapchat and instagram AR campaigns have also led the way in 2019 with millions of engaged views for major brands across the US and EMEA. We are constantly innovating and pioneering new ways to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of AR. That’s partly why we are known as ‘The Home of Augmented Reality’!
To change the way the world shops with Augmented Reality.
Democratise AR for Brands & Retailers, with a suite of SaaS Platform AR services for online & in-store.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join the team as a Project Manager. We require at least five years in a project management role with client account ownership responsibilities. Our PM team is the “front line” and requires excellent client management skills. The Project Manager is responsible for delivering our services, as planned, on time, as scoped and to budget. You will be effective at leading the client through the project lifecycle, and have a clear understanding of where change requests need to be scoped to be included in the delivery process. We deliver world class creative projects, an interest in emerging technology and experience managing a creative pipeline would be beneficial. Understanding technical delivery timelines and communicating clearly with the development team is a fundamental part of success in the role.
Your main duties will include:
- Create & manage project plans and align tasks to the production and development schedules
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Owning the client relationship with the aim of generating return business
- Align project objectives with company goals and sold services, and ensure the client and project team are clear on objectives and outcomes of the project
- Monitoring production and quality to customer/stakeholder/Eyekandy standards
- Identifying and promptly resolving issues and risks through collaborative working with the delivery team and management
- Implementing change control procedures where out-of-scope tasks arise
- Monitoring resource outputs to ensure the production/development schedule is on track
- Assist project team with the design and development tasks
- Report on project progress, offer solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Lead the process of issue identification and resolution
- Responsible for forming lasting partnerships with customers
- Delivering the customer experience standards at Eyekandy
- Delivering our services according to every Statement of Work
- Actively engage and support in delivery, to ensure tasks and business objectives are completed on time
- Supporting the management of inbound requests to operations, managing client responses and organising work internally for tech team
- Managing project management systems: ActiveCollab, Trello and Smartsheets
- Attention to detail, excellence in planning and delivering to schedule
- Experience managing creative projects, understanding technical delivery and communicating clearly with the development team
- Excellent in client communication, client management, service delivery and leading projects
- Drawing up Gantt charts that meet the brief, and deliver in the most cost effective way
- Punctuality and Commitment to a fast growing company
- Effective organiser and communicator
- Hands-on, sleeves-up ethic