We’re changing the way the world shops with Augmented Reality.
Based in London and Chicago, Eyekandy is the world’s leading Augmented Reality (AR) Provider for commerce. We partner with Brands and Retailers across the world to produce engaging AR shopper experiences in store, online and in print. Our multi award winning, global AR shopping Platform, ‘Point & Place®’, is the world’s most adopted AR shopping platform, with hundreds of retailers connected across 30+ countries.
As AR continues to become an integral part of the shopper journey, Eyekandy is focused on driving global growth in an industry that is forecasted to reach $340.1 Billion by 2028. With the acceleration of enhanced ecommerce capabilities for many retailers in a short span of time, AR brings forth unlimited potential as a discovery channel to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences for everyone, everywhere and everyplace.
Eyekandy has won numerous industry awards as we deliver innovation in creative ways to drive sales and engagement from shoppers with powerful way to shop and browse.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned sales leader to join our world class international sales team. Working alongside a high calibre group of colleagues, you will thrive in a fast paced sales environment. You’ll advise C-suite decision makers at billion dollar brands and retailers through a consultative approach to selling. It’s high octane with significant earning potential. If you’re exceptional, there is a share options scheme available after twelve months.
You will be responsible for a quarterly sales target, while accountable for developing and closing business. You will guide brands through a visual experience of storytelling on how AR will drive sales and shopper engagement. You will own your own funnel and have the full backing of the marketing department to deliver leads to you. (Which is part of the KPI’s for that group.)
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be expected to have forensic analysis and awareness of the sales funnel movement at all times and constantly strive for maximum closure of new opportunities. This is about being enabled to be the very best you can be in an accountable and ambitious sales environment via a sales led business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospect, generate, qualify, present and create Statements of Work by closing leads in a creative sales environment
- Educate brands and retailers on the value of AR to deliver on their business objectives, while communicating how the technology can be deployed to achieve outcomes
- Work with the Creative team to produce Statement of Works for the AR experiences
- Collaboratively work with the marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to drive new opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiate lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns to drive new initiatives
- Effectively communicate Eyekandy Services and value proposition to customers
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate updates in Salesforce
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, while also functioning independently
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers
- Achieve sales leads and appointment quotas
Specifically, he/she will:
This role will suit someone who has significant experience in selling creative, visual campaigns to major brands and retailers. Our service is visually based and therefore you must demo the technology, with the technology being key to customer success. Many customers have not seen or included AR in their marketing campaigns before. As a result, you will need to have excellent communication skills to educate the customer through real examples, lead them to a point of relevancy for their business and then close with an AR campaign that aligns with their existing marketing strategy.
- Be a great storyteller and closer
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious pursuit of personal success
- Have years of experience selling consultative services to brands and retailers
- Possess deep knowledge of the sales process, stages within a sale and the various costs to consider when forming proposals
- High energy, hands on approach with the ability to work effectively in a small, yet nimble innovative start up without restrictions of a large corporate structure
- Track record of creating a scalable value-based culture with strong foundations in success, moving in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of success and performance accountability
- Competent creator and confident closer of opportunities
- Ideally a track record with both larger network agencies (best practice) and smaller, more entrepreneurial agencies (agility)
- Exceptional customer facing skills and strong operational ability
- Be a digital marketing expert with an aptitude for conceptual sales, while present to large groups of people with confidence
- Commercial acumen and the ability to be motivational, results driven and influential internally to drive performance
- Proven experience in problem solving, time management and collaborative teamwork
- Ultimate desire for success and ambition to grow a business with tenacity
- Previous experience of Salesforce desirable
- Enthusiastic, seasoned, clear thinking sales professional
- At least 15 years of experience in a sales role
- An interest in emerging technology and the AR industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a thorough understanding of creative selling and the workflows required to deliver on brief
- Can confidently scope all elements needed to secure new business, from cost through to pitch, commercials and SoW’s
- Ability to stay motivated, work hard and remain calm under pressure