We’re changing the way the world shops with Augmented Reality.
Eyekandy is the world’s leading Augmented Reality (AR) Provider for commerce. Partnering with Brands and Retailers across the world to produce engaging AR shopper experiences in store, online and in print. Our multi award winning, global AR shopping Platform, ‘Point & Place®’, is the world’s most adopted AR shopping platform, with hundreds of retailers connected across 30+ countries. Eyekandy has won numerous innovation awards as we drive innovation in creative ways to drive sales and engagement from shoppers with this fantastic way to shop and browse.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales manager to own and drive; measurement, motivation, focus and support for the sales team to perform to our optimum standard at all times.
This role is dedicated to helping the sales team sell.
Our fast growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your international sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be expected to have forensic awareness and analysis of the sales funnel movement at all times, to support the sales team ensuring that all opportunities are progressing through the funnel to close, and that they have the support of the business to ensure maximum closure. You will help enable the sales team to be at their optimum closing potential and manage them to their own success.
- Daily support of the CRO and the sales and marketing team against clear and documented KPI’s and objectives
- Aid in assembling winning pitches! You will be an active participant to our client pitch team, as you work cross-functionally to organize and help in creating attention-grabbing pitches.
- Ensure all sales and marketing collateral is up to date and supporting closes.
- Bring an element of strategic thinking that helps the sales team get started based on what the customer does, what Eyekandy clients are similar, and nuances that are unique to that clients business/industry that can help eyekandy differentiate and win the business
- Maintain sales collateral and materials so they’re easily accessed by the Eyekandy teams ensuring consistency in what’s going out to prospects
- Work with all managers across the company to deliver sales team requirements
- Directly oversee all sales and marketing onboarding
- You will have significant experience in using salesforce
- Assist in compiling, analyzing, and presenting business development data for internal and external reporting
- Be responsible for pipeline reporting globally and ensuring accuracy of information distributed to global leadership on a weekly basis
- Create visuals around pipeline and recent wins in new and existing business
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure all requirements for salesforce are understood and work flow changes are addressed with the Operations team
- Proactively review opportunities for all active accounts
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Experience in sales management within a sales organisation
- Understanding basic principles of project management with a focus on digital marketing and growing the business
- A passion for and understanding of all things digital as well as a constant curiosity to learn about the latest trends
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience managing and directing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Ability to lead a sales team
- Project Management Skills with a strong business acumen
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in integrated, multi-disciplinary teams
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Direct communicator; comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Eyekandy’s values and professional integrity